Lost Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Lost Rose Academy.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haseo Misaki

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haseo Misaki

Haseo Misaki

Haseo Misaki Empty
PostSubject: Haseo Misaki   Haseo Misaki I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:57 am

Name:Haseo Misaki

Height: 6'2

Weight: 154

Sexual preference: straight

Hobbies: guitar,chilling with friends,and drawing

Sports teams: baseball,soccer,tennis

Grade: 12th

Relationship status: single

Bio: Haseo was born to a family of three with an older sister and three loving parents.He was a bright young man who never really used his intelligence.The only thing he really ever cared about was music and playing sports.He has a few friends that are close to him he is generally quiet and keeps to himself but when you become close you will see is very alive and full of energy.He is not very good at being romantic but he will try anything to get what he wants.He works hard in his classes so he can continue to do what he loves.

Other:

Pic:(trying to find one)

Personality:calm , passive, quiet , when angry, he is truly angry,he loves music,loves romance ,tries very hard to be romantic but has no talent for it,some times has trouble wording things,is kind,very lovable,tries to be kind to everyone and knows that,has some funny moments
Back to top Go down
Rinna Nagitori
Admin
Rinna Nagitori

Haseo Misaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haseo Misaki   Haseo Misaki I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 3:06 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://lostroseacademy.darkbb.com

Haseo Misaki
Page 1 of 1