Lost Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Lost Rose Academy.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Casual Stroll [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Izumi

Izumi

The Casual Stroll [Open] Empty
PostSubject: The Casual Stroll [Open]   The Casual Stroll [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:55 pm

Izumi roamed the halls of the second floor of the school, just doing what he always does during free period. Nonthing. He bore the usual kind hearted smile, and walked with his hands in his pockets. His jacket lifted slightly as he walked at a normal pace, and his long hair wwent over his loeft shoulder along with the many ribbons and such that were attached o his hair. He waved at a few students here and there, and bowed to other teachers when they walked by.

"Now, what should i do today?"
Back to top Go down
Rinna Nagitori
Admin
Rinna Nagitori

PostSubject: Re: The Casual Stroll [Open]   The Casual Stroll [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:26 pm

Rinna ran threw the hall late for student councel."Oh man i'm late again!"
Back to top Go down
https://lostroseacademy.darkbb.com
Haseo Misaki

Haseo Misaki

PostSubject: Re: The Casual Stroll [Open]   The Casual Stroll [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:28 pm

Haseo was walking down the halls to his next class looking around
Back to top Go down
Rinna Nagitori
Admin
Rinna Nagitori

PostSubject: Re: The Casual Stroll [Open]   The Casual Stroll [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:30 pm

Rinna bumped into Izumi."Oh my i'm so sorry sempai!"Rinna jumps up and bows quickly.
Back to top Go down
Haseo Misaki

Haseo Misaki

PostSubject: Re: The Casual Stroll [Open]   The Casual Stroll [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:31 pm

He spotted them and walked over to them

"hey izumi-sempai and rinna arnt you late for class"he askjed
Back to top Go down
Rinna Nagitori
Admin
Rinna Nagitori

PostSubject: Re: The Casual Stroll [Open]   The Casual Stroll [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:56 pm

"Oh yea!i'm late to student councel!Dangit!"Rinna darts off to student councel.
Back to top Go down
Haseo Misaki

Haseo Misaki

PostSubject: Re: The Casual Stroll [Open]   The Casual Stroll [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 6:35 pm

He rubbed the back of his head "it doesn't start till I get there what is she so worried about"
Back to top Go down
Koinzell black

Koinzell black

PostSubject: Re: The Casual Stroll [Open]   The Casual Stroll [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:08 pm

Koinzell was walking the hall he had a bit of free time for now he looked well most would say like an angry child but to anyone who knew him they would see he was bored as he walked the halls he wore the school uniform bu the jacket was open and the sleeves rolled up to his elbows the tie was loose his hair hung back in a braided ponytail
Back to top Go down
Haseo Misaki

Haseo Misaki

PostSubject: Re: The Casual Stroll [Open]   The Casual Stroll [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:16 pm

"Koinzell-sempai you dont have a class this period" he asked wondering what all the teachers were doing out of class
Back to top Go down
Koinzell black

Koinzell black

PostSubject: Re: The Casual Stroll [Open]   The Casual Stroll [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:22 pm

Koinzell looked at the boy who spoke to him his name escaped him he often forgot who other people were he only remembered faces "the gym is closed for a day or two right now they are repainting the walls so i am merely watching the halls and the students"
Back to top Go down
Haseo Misaki

Haseo Misaki

PostSubject: Re: The Casual Stroll [Open]   The Casual Stroll [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:27 pm

"oh man im so out of the loop on that kinda stuff"he rubbed the back of his head"thats probably what student council meeting is about"he said
Back to top Go down
Koinzell black

Koinzell black

PostSubject: Re: The Casual Stroll [Open]   The Casual Stroll [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:32 pm

Koinzell shrugs slightly "i do not know for certain but it may be or it could be any number of things although it shouldnt be too much we have good students here and a good council to keep those who arent good in check" he doesnt smile or change his face as he speaks
Back to top Go down
Haseo Misaki

Haseo Misaki

PostSubject: Re: The Casual Stroll [Open]   The Casual Stroll [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:38 pm

"very true and as senior class rep i do try'he said with a slight smile
Back to top Go down
Koinzell black

Koinzell black

PostSubject: Re: The Casual Stroll [Open]   The Casual Stroll [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:26 pm

Koinzell tries to pat haseo on the shoulder but due to the height difference his hand only patted his arm "yes you are doing very well and i do hope you kee up the good work"
Back to top Go down
Izumi

Izumi

PostSubject: Re: The Casual Stroll [Open]   The Casual Stroll [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:00 pm

Izumi watched the people go on and on talking and conversating, devistatingly confused by the situation. Then he just shrugged and scratched the back of his head before yawning. He stepped forward lightly, and smiled warmly at the two, and bowed slightly.

"You are doing better than most expected."
Back to top Go down
Haseo Misaki

Haseo Misaki

PostSubject: Re: The Casual Stroll [Open]   The Casual Stroll [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 4:55 pm

"thanks izumi-sampai"he smiled slightly
Back to top Go down
Izumi

Izumi

PostSubject: Re: The Casual Stroll [Open]   The Casual Stroll [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 2:06 pm

Izumi chuckled and patted the child on the back.

"Please, just Izu."

Izumi opened his eyes when he felt his phone vibrate, and answered it, speaking to someone in a foreign language. He seemed a little concerned by the situation and nodded slowly before hanging up the phone.

"Isn't this great? Another day of work i have to miss...."
Back to top Go down
Haseo Misaki

Haseo Misaki

PostSubject: Re: The Casual Stroll [Open]   The Casual Stroll [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 2:12 pm

"izu you gotta do what cha gotta do"he said leaning against the lockers

"ill have the chess club start on your paper work if you would like"he said with a slight laugh
Back to top Go down
Izumi

Izumi

PostSubject: Re: The Casual Stroll [Open]   The Casual Stroll [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 2:18 pm

Izumi laughed and shook his head. He simply reached into his pocket and pulled out a tennis ball and started tossing it in his hand.

"No thank you, i'll get someone off the tennis team to go over some papers for me. In return, i'll give him or her a free lesson."

He chuckled and then looked at the clock on the wall.

"Well, don't you have that meeting you should be attending. I'm sure the other students are awaiting your arrival."
Back to top Go down
Haseo Misaki

Haseo Misaki

PostSubject: Re: The Casual Stroll [Open]   The Casual Stroll [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 2:26 pm

He laughs as well and begins to walk off

"cya tomorrow izu"
Back to top Go down
Izumi

Izumi

PostSubject: Re: The Casual Stroll [Open]   The Casual Stroll [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 2:38 pm

Izumi chuckled and waved as Haseo walked off. He sighed, and streched before changing his happy go lucky attitude into a cold, emotionless stare.

"Well, i suppose i should go and talk to these guys before they give me a hard time."

Izumi sighed and walked in the opposite direction of Haseo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Casual Stroll [Open]   The Casual Stroll [Open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Casual Stroll [Open]
Page 1 of 1