Lost Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Lost Rose Academy.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

visiting Sophomore class ~P~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Haseo Misaki

Haseo Misaki

visiting  Sophomore class ~P~ Empty
PostSubject: visiting Sophomore class ~P~   visiting  Sophomore class ~P~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:13 pm

Haseo walks into the sophomore class quietly and sat in the back looking at all the little kids doing work
Back to top Go down
Lala Deviluke

Lala Deviluke

PostSubject: Re: visiting Sophomore class ~P~   visiting  Sophomore class ~P~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:18 pm

Lala blushed as Haseo walked into the class, she hadn't been expecting him to. She tried to pay attention to the teacher but her mind kept wondering as to why he was here...
Back to top Go down
Haseo Misaki

Haseo Misaki

PostSubject: Re: visiting Sophomore class ~P~   visiting  Sophomore class ~P~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:23 pm

He noticed what class he was in and walked forward to the front and handed the teacher a note

"Mrs.Deviluke please go to the office with Misaki" Haseo winked at Lala
Back to top Go down
Lala Deviluke

Lala Deviluke

PostSubject: Re: visiting Sophomore class ~P~   visiting  Sophomore class ~P~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:29 pm

Her blush deepened but she smiled brightly before standing up and almost skipping out the class to meet Haseo. "So why are we going to the office?" she queried.
Back to top Go down
Haseo Misaki

Haseo Misaki

PostSubject: Re: visiting Sophomore class ~P~   visiting  Sophomore class ~P~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:32 pm

He kissed her cheek

"were not going to the office"he said as he took her hand and intertwined their fingers
Back to top Go down
Lala Deviluke

Lala Deviluke

PostSubject: Re: visiting Sophomore class ~P~   visiting  Sophomore class ~P~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:34 pm

She smiled mischievously, "Then where Haseo-kun?" she asked sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Haseo Misaki

Haseo Misaki

PostSubject: Re: visiting Sophomore class ~P~   visiting  Sophomore class ~P~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:38 pm

"lala-chan our bed where else" he whispered in her ear and kissed her lips
Back to top Go down
Rinna Nagitori
Admin
Rinna Nagitori

PostSubject: Re: visiting Sophomore class ~P~   visiting  Sophomore class ~P~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:35 pm

OOC:=_= topic is being Locked no sex in topics kissing is allowed but not sex oh and haseo btw rinna and haseo is never happening =_=
Back to top Go down
https://lostroseacademy.darkbb.com
Haseo Misaki

Haseo Misaki

PostSubject: Re: visiting Sophomore class ~P~   visiting  Sophomore class ~P~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:04 pm

OOC: look at the other topic please I already said I would break up with her that's why I'm taking her home so I can break the news to her -.- geez Sarah I'm not a cheater I either break up with one for the other leaving her for you,and on another note kalley your my gf in rl you get me on every site we go on it's time for a change bb
Back to top Go down
Rinna Nagitori
Admin
Rinna Nagitori

PostSubject: Re: visiting Sophomore class ~P~   visiting  Sophomore class ~P~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:14 pm

ooc:i dont allow sex on my academy sites
Back to top Go down
https://lostroseacademy.darkbb.com
Haseo Misaki

Haseo Misaki

PostSubject: Re: visiting Sophomore class ~P~   visiting  Sophomore class ~P~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:15 pm

OOC: thank goodness most academy sites i go to are full of it -.- it gets annoying
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: visiting Sophomore class ~P~   visiting  Sophomore class ~P~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

visiting Sophomore class ~P~
Page 1 of 1