Lost Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Lost Rose Academy.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rea Shunki

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rea Shunki

Rea Shunki

Rea Shunki Empty
PostSubject: Rea Shunki   Rea Shunki I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:16 pm

Name:Rea Shunki

Height: 5'5

Weight: 109

Sexual preference:straight

Hobbies: drawing, writing, sleeping sometimes, playing soccer, swimming

Sports teams: soccer team

Grade: 11th

Relationship status:single

Bio: Rea was born in Ishin city, a few miles away from the school. Rea lived their with her aunt and uncle, since her parents past away. She lived a normal life with them. Living with her cousins were great, since she hardly saw them. The school was simple, but fights were seen a lot. No one ever tired to stop one. But Rea had, and got hurt badly. But it hadn't stopped her for stopping the fight. After about an hour, she finally got them to stop. From then on, she started to learn how to fight, just incase. When Rea was fifthteen, she was sent to Lost Rose Academy.

Other: Can speak Japanese

Pic: Avy, and siggy

Personality: Rea is kind and caring, though at times she can be a bit mean. She is also quiet sometimes, and try's to say not much. Rea is a fighter and will protect anyone if she can, and also picks fights if she's bored, (arguement kind)
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/my/profile
Haseo Misaki

Haseo Misaki

Rea Shunki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rea Shunki   Rea Shunki I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:18 pm

approved ^_^ welcome
Back to top Go down

Rea Shunki
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Rose Academy :: Regestration :: Student Regestration-
Jump to: