Lost Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Lost Rose Academy.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lala Satalin Deviluke

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lala Deviluke

Lala Deviluke

Lala Satalin Deviluke Empty
PostSubject: Lala Satalin Deviluke   Lala Satalin Deviluke I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:47 pm

Name: Lala Satalin Deviluke

Height: 5'5

Weight: 105

Sexual preference:Straight

Hobbies: She likes making things

Sports teams: Cheer leading,Swim team

Grade: 10th

Relationship status: doesnt want one

Bio: She was born in a foreign land called deviluke,she was the princess of this land,she decided to run away from home.and when she finally made it to Lost rose academy she enrolled as the transfer student and marched herself right up to The senior class rep and told him straight out "lets be best friends"he was a little confused but went with it they have be best friends for almost a year now

Other: she has a demons tail

Pic:
Spoiler:

Personality:Outgoing and loves to meet new people, very friendly and likes helping people in any way she can. She only gets shy when placed in a compromising situation. She speaks her mind and often makes rash decisions that end up badly. All in all she's very kind and loving but she can have a short temper when people constantly irritate her. She is smart and uses that to create random inventions they never do what they're supposed to.
Back to top Go down
Haseo Misaki

Haseo Misaki

Lala Satalin Deviluke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lala Satalin Deviluke   Lala Satalin Deviluke I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:54 pm

Approved Little miss Lala n.~
Back to top Go down

Lala Satalin Deviluke
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Rose Academy :: Regestration :: Student Regestration-
Jump to: